Born in Whittier, California, Jerry took over the family business (a small construction company) at a young age and successfully ran it for years before relocating to the Gulf Coast. During that same period, he sold real estate in the Los Angeles market by day and went to law school at night, graduating with Moot Court honors (JD).
He now resides in the Gulf Coast area where he specializes in the luxury residential real estate market. After graduating from the University of Alabama with a Master’s degree in business administration (MBA), he launched a successful local boutique luxury real estate company to offer his expertise and unique skills to the local Gulf Coast community.
On a personal level, Jerry enjoys travel, the symphony, tennis, soccer, Church related activities and family events. He looks forward to serving his clients and making the Gulf Coast a better place to visit and live!
Jerry ran a family business by day and went to law school at night, graduating with Moot Court honors (JD). He graduated from the University of Alabama with a Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) in 2013.
- Sales agent, California Department of Real Estate, 1996-2000.
- Certified Home Inspector, 2002-2005.
- Licensed Contractor with Five Trades: (B-General Contractor, A-General Engineering, C-8 Concrete, C-10 Electrical, C-29 Masonry) California Contractors State License Board, 1991-2010.
- Student Member, The State Bar of California, 2006-2009.
- International Code Council (ICC), Member, 2010-2011.
- Broker, California Department of Real Estate, 2000-Present.
- Broker, Alabama Real Estate Commission, 2010-Present.
- Broker, Mississippi Real Estate Commission, 2016-Present.
- Broker, Florida DBPR, 2016-Present.
- Certified Real Estate Specialist (C-REPS), NABPOP
- Broker Price Opinion Resource certification (BPOR), NAR
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource certification (SFR), NAR
- Senior Real Estate Specialist certification (SRES), NAR
- E-Pro certification, NAR
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), NAR
- Member, Green Institute, NAR
- Seller Residential Specialist (SRS), REBI
- Real Estate Negotiator Expert (RENE), REBI
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), NAR
- Member, Gulf Coast, MLS
- Member, Mississippi Gulf Coast, MLS
- Member, Pensacola Association of Realtors, NAR
- Member, Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Member, Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), NAR
- Member, Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS), LUXURY HOME COUNCIL
- Member, Military Relocation Professional (MRP), NAR